PSC provides a wide variety of professional graphic arts services for our federal agency customers that will inform, educate, persuade, and enlighten your target audiences. Services include: in-house website design, e-publishing, graphics, and poster design.
Creative services include:
- Concept, design, layout, and development for printed and digital materials
- Video production using the newest digital video techniques for educational and training videos, testimonials/interviews, and conference videos
- Specialized medical, scientific, and technical writing services
- Creation of employee recognition materials, including Senior Executive Service (SES) program certificates, retirement plaques, and Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Federal Career Service and Retirement Certificates
- Analysis, testing, and remediation for Section 508 compliance
- E-books – consulting, conversion, and dissemination of digital documents and publications that are compatible with Kindle, Nook, and other e-readers
- Development of interactive, dynamic, fillable, and HTML forms in Adobe Acrobat Pro, LiveCycle, and Microsoft formats
SPECIAL NOTE TO GRAPHIC ARTS CUSTOMERS: Requests for personal-type awards, such as retirement plaques and customized items, should follow your agency’s internal policies and/or regulations. Requests for caricature drawings of personnel cannot be accepted. Please check with your agency’s Ethics Officer prior to submitting requests for service to PSC.