Helping You Focus on Your Core Mission
The Program Support Center (PSC) is the largest multi-function shared service provider to the federal government. Hosted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), PSC provides our customers support services focused on their needs — so they can focus on their core missions.
Established 20 years ago to reduce HHS’s annual spending and to increase the quality of its administrative services, today PSC offers over 40 services to HHS and other federal agencies. PSC operates on a competitive fee-for-service basis in four key markets:
- Administrative Operations
- Real Estate and Logistics
- Financial Management and Procurement
- Occupational Health
In Fiscal Year 2015, PSC distributed 442,000 grant payments worth $480 billion, and awarded 9,000 contracts for $1.6 billion in goods and services.
We create value most organizations cannot attain independently, and we continually explore new options for services in order to meet market demands and ensure our customers meet their most pressing needs.
Why Shared Services?
- Elevate your business by gaining access to PSC's insights and lessons learned as well as best practices established by other Federal agencies also working with shared service providers like PSC.
WORK MORE SECURELY
- Because PSC is a non-appropriated agency, we help you keep the business of government operating regardless of funding cuts (furlough).
FREE YOURSELF FROM CONTRACT SOURCING
- Maximize contract activity money and time.
GAIN VOLUME DISCOUNTS
- Save when you procure similar services, products or activities. Share and enjoy the scale of PSC's customer base.
FREE UP LABOR
- Focus on critical missions, rather than administrative activities.
PROVIDE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY
- Eliminate delays associated with hiring FTEs or contract sourcing.
ACCESS EXISTING CONTRACT VEHICLES
- Expedite acquisitions while reducing costs.
MAINTAIN BUDGETARY FLEXIBILITY
- De-obligate money at any point during the service period with PSC's non-binding Interagency Agreements (IAAs).